Administrators of a Lowe's PreLoad account, have visibility into their company's account balance, the balance remaining on their own card, and the current balance all employee cards.
To view the balance on Employee cards:
- Select menu for the upper left corner of the app, then select "TEAM".
- A list will appear with all employees under your account. Select the user who's purchase history you would like to view.
- From the user's summary page, select "History".
- From here, you can see a summary of their purchases by date.
- For more detailed information about any transaction, tap on that transaction. You will be able to see the cost, date, and status of a specific transaction. If the employee has provided expense details, you will be able to see the categorization, description, and a photograph of the receipt for that transaction.
PRO TIP: You will also be able to see which transactions have been tagged by employees. Employees that have tagged their purchase with a description and photo receipt will have two small icons (a speech bubble icon and a photo icon). If an employee has not tagged their transaction, no icons will appear beside the transaction.