Administrators of a Lowe's PreLoad account have visibility into their company's account balance, the balance remaining on their own card, and the current balance on all employee cards.
To view the balance on Employee cards:
- Select menu for the upper left corner of the app, then select "TEAM".
- A list will appear with all employees under your account. Select the user who's purchase history you would like to view.
- From the user's summary page, select "History".
- From here, you can see a summary of their purchases by date.
- For more detailed information about any transaction, tap on that transaction. You will be able to see the cost, date, and status of a specific transaction. If the employee has provided expense details, you will be able to see the categorization, description, and a photograph of the receipt for that transaction.
PRO TIP: You will also be able to see which transactions have been tagged by employees. Employees that have tagged their purchase with a description and photo receipt will have two small icons (a speech bubble icon and a photo icon). If an employee has not tagged their transaction, no icons will appear beside the transaction.