When you receive your Lowe's PreLoad card, please read over your card carrier and sign the back of your new Lowe's PreLoad card.
AS THE APPLICANT FOR YOUR LOWE'S PRELOAD ACCOUNT:
1. Retrieve the Welcome email that was sent to you.
2. Select the appropriate link to download the Lowe's PreLoad app on your phone, or select the Desktop.
3. Enter your username (your email address).
4. Enter the password you had set during your application process. If you need this reset, please contact email@example.com
Add Employees to your new Lowe's PreLoad account:
1. Select TEAM from menu bar on the left-hand side.
2. Select ADD TEAM MEMBER located on the top right-hand side.
7. Enter the employee's Fist Name, Last Name, and email address. You can also select the ADD AS ADMINISTRATOR icon. Administrators on the account will be able to approve/deny funding requests, add employees, pull reporting data, and view into other employees transactions.
An invitation will be sent to the employee. They will have to claim the invitation and enter in the information requested. They will then be added to your Lowe's PreLoad account, and a card will go into manufacturing for their use.
Add a Bank to your Lowe's PreLoad account to fund it:
1.Select COMPANY VAULT from the menu bar on the left-hand side.
2. Select ADD FUNDING SOURCE
3. Enter the requested banking information. Two deposits will be sent to the bank you had entered (both will be under $1.00).
4. Select the bank you have just added
5. Select VERIFY THIS BANK.
6. Enter the two values that were deposited into your account.
After have linked your bank account to your Lowe's PreLoad account, you can initiate an ACH.
1. Select DEPOSIT FUNDS.
2. Enter the amount you would like to move from your bank account to your Lowe's PreLoad account and select the bank you would like to move it from.
ACHs take approximately three to five business days to land into the account. If you would like to cancel your ACH, contact firstname.lastname@example.org. There is a 24-hour window to cancel these. Once the ACH has landed in the account, you can immediately transfer funds onto employee cards.
AS AN INVITED EMPLOYEE:
1. Retrieve the invitation that was sent to your by your Company Administrator.
2. Select CLAIM INVITATION.
3. Enter the requested information.
If your Administrator has not already sent you funds, you can now request funds to be sent to your card. If your Administrator has funded the account and approves the request, the funds will immediately be moved to your Lowe's PreLoad card.
1. Select YOUR CARD from the menu bar on the top left-hand side.
2. Select REQUEST FUNDS.
3. Enter the amount you need to make your purchase.
4. Enter a description for what the funds will be used on.
5. Select REQUEST FUNDS.
A notification will be sent to your Administrator. They will have to approve the request before the funds are moved.