One of the great benefits of using the Lowe's PreLoad card is that you can keep track of all your business-related transactions. After you check-out at a Lowe's location or make an online purchase, you can log-in to your app and Tag it.
1. Log-in to your Lowe's PreLoad app. You can log-in through your mobile app or desktop, app.lowespreload.com
2. On the main page, towards the bottom, you will be able to see all your untagged transactions.
3. Select the transaction that you would like to tag.
4. You will see that the transaction information pops up on the right. Select the Category that best describes your transaction. (to learn how to personalize your Categories please go here)
5. Next, write a brief description of your transaction.
6. Next, you can upload your Lowe's receipt. If you are on your desktop you will be able to select a picture file to upload. If you are on your mobile app, you will have an additional choice of 'Take Picture' right from your phone's camera.
7. You are now done tagging your transaction. If you go into your History, you will be able to see your tagged transactions.
PRO TIP: As an administrator, you can see what transactions have or have not been tagged with an image and a description by your employee.
A transaction that has been tagged with a photo of the receipt will have a small "picture" icon beside the transaction.
A transaction that has been tagged with a comment will have a small "speech bubble" icon beside the transaction.
A transaction that has been tagged with both an image and description will have both icons.
A transaction that has not been tagged at all will have no icons.
To watch a video of How to Tag Your Transactions please click here.