At this time the Lowe’s PreLoad Card Account is only offered to citizens of the United States of America. A US Citizen will have to have their Social Security Number to open a Lowe’s PreLoad account.
Articles in this section
- What is Lowe’s PreLoad?
- Where can I download the Lowe's PreLoad App?
- Can I apply for Lowe's PreLoad if I am not a Business Owner?
- Can I apply for Lowe's PreLoad if I am not a US Citizen?
- Why do you require my personal information?
- What constitutes as a valid address when entering my Business/Personal information?
- I’m in Manual Review, what’s next?
- How do I schedule a live demo?
- How do I sign up for a Lowe's PreLoad account?
- How can I access Lowe's PreLoad from my computer?